Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trivialities

A brief overview of my thoughts and ponderings at the present moment:

Greek went too quickly--in one ear, and through the brain too quickly to absorb much of it.
Yet, we talked about verbs, tenses, and a verb chart much like the one I used in Spanish; that will be a great help. I did the worst I ahve done yet on the quiz, thus proving the fact that I must work longer and harder on Greek, and get into a study group-rather, form one-in order to excell at a quicker rate.
My thumb hurts. No, my hand pains me greatly.
I sprained my right thumb playing volleyball last week, on Wednesday; yes, it was worth it-ooh, fully-but it hurteth this week. That makes writing quickly hard. Writing at all, really, but especially quickly, presently for Greek and Bible Study Methods.
I'm in the library. My surroundings are the best they have ever been in the library lab....yeah.
(Refer to previous post)


I had the craziest small-world story occurance today;

Stacey Wheeler, my piano teacher, is marreid to Tony Wheeler.
Tony is good friends with John Trent, who was here last week. He wrote the Blessing, which dad and mom love.
John Trent is good friends with Chuck Swindoll.
Chuck's grandson is Ryan Swindoll.
Ryan's girlfriend (whow) is Autumn Hinrichs.
Autumn is my sister.
Stacey mentioned today that through those interesting turn of events, they figured out that Ryan's new girlfriend is Chuck's grandson, is John's friend, is Tony Wheeler, whose family works at Barclay.
Yeah...that would only happen to a Belden.
Catch the craziness?
Ultimately, Autumn and Ryan were "destined" for each other. Yes--cheese is allowed when it comes to this type of explanation.
Along with "fall" relationships, shooting stars in Whittier skies, and Barclay-related connections, they're simply 'sposed to be together!

I called Autumn today and told her about it. Quite an amusing story.

Now is small groups. I'm ready, not, and perfectly alright with it.

Nonetheless, God is good-and He is sovereign.

A.D.H.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I like this story Adria :) I hadn't heard the whole thing until now. Yes: God's destiny is absolutely interferring with all the otherwise sadly random things in my life, making them beautiful. Sounds like it isn't the first time God's coincidences have marked your family either...

    ReplyDelete