Friday, January 8, 2010

Desire


Oh, sweet desire, how you invade me!
I long so deeply, for something I do not know of yet.
I think it's something akin with searching for God, and having a deep, innate knowledge of something beyond your existence; something bigger, better, more beautiful.
When I see a certain picture, hear a particular song, read a distinct few lines,
it floods me like it always does.
How I long for you! How I wait for you in silence and in song!
Possibly, maybe. Quite maybely possible. Who knows, in this land of
ever-increasing desire for what you can't have?
Of dreamings for what you know you can't see?
Such is the life of me.

Hmm, that was silly. Really silly.
I'll expand on it more later.
This really, has nothing to do one bit
with the post of earlier in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment