Tuesday, October 12, 2010

mas o menos

I am exhausted. Utterly and completely, happily and blissfully, worn out!
I couldn't believe I had to go back to "normal" life. It's so humdrum.
Sitting in math class, still not learning anything. I had Happy Hands and EDC today, and my kids missed me! I missed them, too. When I walked in, they all came running up and attacked me with love and hugs. Very sweet. I've been thinking, "That was it. I was in Autumn's wedding. She's married. To a husband. And she and Ryan are in Hawaii. Together. Enjoying all Kauai, a Penthouse Suite and a honeymoon have to offer." Trying to get my head around that has been one puzzling ordeal!



The zillions of pictures from the wedding on Facebook are so, so fun to see! Natalie said she wants to tape record me looking at them. Apparently my laughter, cries and commentary are very entertaining.
It's really neat to see how many people were blessed, or at least affected, by the Swindoll's (whow) marrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment