Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beginnings

I finally started a blog!
After about a year of pondering the idea, I made one.
I think blogging will prove itself a very useful and enjoyable practice. I seem to have little pieces of paper floating around my dormroom, Bible, and room at home with some little thought on it--essentially, a "Pensee". I've tried compiling them into my journal, but about half way through one stack, I decide against it and end up with more pensees the next month. Tis a hopeless business! And I'm positive that one day, I will not become a Pascal, and have my 'works' published posthumously...
In any case, I'm quite excited to join the blogging world.
Thanks for your time and interest!
Check back soon, because soon my little pensee pieces will become blog posts.
With joy and hope,
Adria Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Thank you--I'm quite excited to ahve joined it. What an excellent way to keep in touch--in a much more intellectual way :-).

    ReplyDelete