Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Expectancy

It's 2 days until I leave for China!
I can hardly contain my excitement :). I leave Friday morning at about 1:40 AM, but we'll leave for LAX Thursday night. I've been preparing for it, bit by bit, all week. I've been to Target twice, and Walmart last week for clothes, gifts, and craft/activity supplies for the orphans. I've bought little foam visors for the kiddos to decorate and keep, and cute "stained plastic windows' for them to paint, as well. I got a monkey and two palm trees--because I love palms--aka, the beach, and that's a fun thing for them to remember me by. No doubt we'll talk about things we like--and, that will come to mind, because I've been there 3 times in the last week--technically, the last 6 days.
I'm off to sleep. Goodnight, world, and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment