Friday, February 11, 2011

New Beginnings

I updated my blog - it is now better suited to me, I think.

I passed the assessment test - I am in Statistics. And I can 'continue on with my educational goals' next semester, by going to Chico State. Praise the LORD. He is so good: he has bestowed on me a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of PRAISE instead of despair.

Natalie gave me a big potted yellow mum for celebration. (oh, happiness)
Now I have a live flower on each surface in my room: I can't get enough of Spring. It is officially my favorite season: "The earth laughs in flowers" as Ernest Hemingway says. Chico is full of gardens - lilacs, lavender, wisteria, camellia, rhododendron, and I am reveling in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment